The Ron Coley Scholarship is available to an individual to offset the cost of attendance at the NCCI Annual Conference.
The award advances the professional development of attendees and provides networking opportunities with colleagues in higher education.
How does the Ron Coley Scholarship benefit recipients?
- Provides funding to attend the in-person NCCI Annual Conference by covering the cost of the standard registration fee, two nights at the conference hotel, and up to $600 in travel expenses.
- Identifies individuals throughout higher education who would benefit from the networking, professional development, and insights gained through attendance at the conference.
- Gives the option to present a poster session or other engagement opportunity at the conference.
- Facilitates an introduction to NCCI that may result in membership from the individual’s institution.
The recipient of the Ron Coley Scholarship is an individual who:
- Has played a key role in advancing change and innovation in higher education in academic and/or administrative areas.
- Has not previously attended an NCCI Annual Conference.
- Is currently employed in a higher education institution that is not a member of NCCI.
An email will be sent to confirm the submission was received. A committee, composed of NCCI volunteers, will review materials to make a selection. One recipient will be chosen and notified in late April. One scholarship for the standard registration fee will be awarded to the recipient, who will be recognized at the Annual Conference and in subsequent publications.
NCCI is no longer accepting nominations for 2023. The nomination period will open again in early 2024.